Are you thinking of selling or buying in Preston, Chorley or Leyland? Then read on, this is for you.
In episode 2 of series 6 of the Move iQ podcast, Phil Spencer chats to Propertymark CEO, Nathan Emerson about how relevant local estate agents are in securing a successful sale or purchase.
Do you start to look at online property portals at house listings as soon as you’re interested in buying or selling? It’s often a key part of our process, however don’t overlook the knowledge a local estate agent can give you.
- How property portals are usually the first port of call
- The importance of local estate agents
- Why you should talk to local agents first
- How to understand your property’s value
- What to do in a sensitive market
In Series 6 Phil Spencer, founder of Move iQ and presenter of Channel 4’s Location, Location, Location, teams up with Propertymark as they discuss common issues faced by landlords and tenants, plus episodes for those buying and selling.
Share this with
Copy this link