Are you thinking of selling or buying in Preston, Chorley or Leyland and wondering how to find a good estate agent? In this episode of the Move iQ podcast, Phil Spencer talks to NAEA Propertymark President Liana-Loporto Browne about what to look for – from identifying a good agent through to how to get what you want from them including relevant market information.
It’s also important that your agent is qualified – as Liana explains, you can use the Find an Expert search on the Propertymark website to look for a qualified and Propertymark Protected agent in your area.
- How to identify a good estate agent
- How to tell a good agent from a bad agent
- The importance of agents being qualified
- Distrust of estate agents
- Why you should beware of low fees
- What you can get from your agent
- Local market information