If you are a tenant or landlord in Leyland, Chorley or Preston watch this podcast for really helpful advice.
Do you know what happens at the end of your tenancy? Phil Spencer talks to Maxine Fothergill, ARLA Propertymark President about the things that can happen before a tenancy is terminated, including renewal options and the benefits and risks of each approach. Whichever way works for you – make sure that you have a written record of any discussions you have.
- What happens at the end of a fixed term tenancy
- Cleaning at the end of your tenancy
- What condition you should leave the property in
- Getting your deposit back
- Your options (e.g. rolling contract, renewing)
In Series 6 Phil Spencer, founder of Move iQ and presenter of Channel 4’s Location, Location, Location, teams up with Propertymark as they discuss common issues faced by landlords and tenants, plus episodes for those buying and selling.
Share this with
Copy this link