So you’re looking at selling your home in Preston, Chorley or Leyland. Where do you even begin? During this Move iQ Podcast, Phil Spencer talks to Propertymark CEO, Nathan Emerson about the importance of doing the admin early to get a head start, decluttering your home, and why your agent is so crucial when it comes to being in a chain.
Phil and Nathan also discuss how to consider offers and negotiate as sellers to make sure that you are getting the best possible deal.
- How to get ahead of the sales game
- Tips for selling your home
- How to get prepared
- Why you should gather paperwork early
- How to depersonalise/ declutter
- Why your agent is pivotal in managing property chains
- Advice on checking your financial situation
- How to consider an offer
- How to negotiate as a seller
In Series 6 Phil Spencer, founder of Move iQ and presenter of Channel 4’s Location, Location, Location, teams up with Propertymark as they discuss common issues faced by landlords and tenants, plus episodes for those buying and selling.