In the final episode of the Move iQ Podcast’s sixth series, Phil Spencer is back talking to Propertymark CEO Nathan Emerson about what the Government is proposing for the future of the housing market such as the abolition of section21 and deposit passports. Nathan also gives an update on the different initiatives that Propertymark are involved with and how they’re driving change for the greater good of the sector.
Whether you are a Landlord or tenant in Chorley, Leyland or Preston watch this podcast to hear the Government’s proposals for the future of the housing market.
- What regulation means for the industry and the devolved governments of the UK
- What’s been outlined in the recent government white paper for housing
- Abolition of section 21 from tenancy agreements
- Deposit passports for tenants
- A potential landlord register for the private rental sector
- The Regulation of Property Agents (RoPA)
- The speed of property transactions and how they might improve
In Series 6 Phil Spencer, founder of Move iQ and presenter of Channel 4’s Location, Location, Location, teams up with Propertymark as they discuss common issues faced by landlords and tenants, plus episodes for those buying and selling.